Application Blocked by Security Settings
In the recent Java update, self-signed applets are blocked by default. Our DOS games run jdosbox and need java to run.
In just 5 easy steps we will show you how to fix this issue:
1. Search for "Configure Java" and press the ENTER key.
2. Go to Security Tab and press on the "Edit Site List" button.
3. In the Exception Site List window, click on the Add button.
4. Add http://www.sababagamesonline.com and press on the OK button.
5. In the "Security Warning - HTTP Location" window, press on the Continue button.
That's it! You can now start playing online DOS games!